Introducing VSee Clinic 4.12.2 new updates to be released on the 9th of August.
- New - Report an Issue for Faster Resolution
- Camera and Mic Permissions Updates
New - Report an Issue for Faster Resolution
We’ve added a floating Feedback button to VSee Clinic so you can easily report an ongoing issue or submit feedback to our team and get a speedy resolution.
- Look for the blue feedback button with a thumbs-up icon in the right corner of the page wherever you are in the clinic.
- Submit feedback to send auto-captured details such as browser, platform, visit ID, provider ID, patient ID, time, network, and other important information.
- Allow our Support team to respond to your issue in a more timely manner.
Learn more about the feedback/report issue button here.
Camera and Mic Permissions Updates
We’re improving your call experience by making sure your users have given their browser camera and microphone permissions before getting into a call.
First time calls will now pop up a message reminding your users to give VSee access to their camera and microphone.
- If a camera or microphone does not have permissions, the user will see the following messages: “Permission denied for microphone access.” and “Permission denied for camera access.”
- We’ve also updated and reorganized our Knowledge Base articles so your users can easily find how to give camera and mic permissions for their specific browser & device:
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe here to get the latest VSee Product Updates in your inbox!