To have a call with your provider or patient on the browser, you need to make sure the right microphone and camera are chosen and accessible.
- Make sure no other applications are using the camera or microphone at the same time. Restarting the browser or device might also help.
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of the browser.
- These settings and troubleshooting will work, given that the microphone and camera are working properly.
- When you enter a waiting room for the first time, you will be asked to give permission to access your camera & mic for use during a call. This step is mandatory for most browser applications to protect your privacy. Please be sure to select Allow when prompted.
- We highly recommend using Google Chrome for the best quality. (Note: For iPad or iPhone users, please use Safari, since calling via Chrome is not supported).
Chrome on a mobile device (Android phone/tablet)
Safari on a mobile device (iPhone/iPad)
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
Last updated on: 29 June 2022