- Windows 7 or later
- 2GHz dual-core CPU for up to 3-way calls
- i5 or i7 CPU is recommended for group video calls
- VSee only works on Windows Surface tablet with full Windows OS..
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Known compatibility issues with OS X version. See https://help.vsee.com/kb/articles/apps-with-known-compatibility-issue-with-vsee-on-mac
Chrome OS and Linux
- VSee Clinic In-browser calling feature works with Chrome browsers.
- VSee Messenger is not available yet for this OS.
- iOS 11 or later
- iPad Air or newer
- iPad Mini 2nd generation or newer
- iPhone SE or newer
- Android 5.0 or later
- NEON compatible ARM processor or x86 processor
- Dual-core CPU
- Amazon Fire phone and tablets 2014 or later
- Google Pixel 2 or newer
- Samsung Galaxy S8 or newer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or newer
Chrome 83 or later - highly recommended. VSee Clinic works best on Chrome.
Android: "Desktop site" option must be turned off under the Chrome menu.
Safari 13.1.2 or later
iOS: "REQUEST DESKTOP WEBSITE" must be turned off under iOS Settings -> Safari
*** For older versions, the platform will provide the user the option to download and install the VSee app to start the call.
Internet Explorer - ending support on Nov 30, 2020
Firefox, Opera - temporarily not supported
Webchat is supported on Android (Chrome) and iOS (Safari).