- Mobile: Download the VSee Clinic app from Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
Compatible Devices and Operating Systems
- Webcam: Built-in or HD/PTZ webcam. Check our recommended cameras at https://vsee.com/blog/best-webcams-video-calling-review/.
- Microphone: Built-in mic & speakers or Jabra 410 Speakerphone
- Earphones / Headphones: Optional in case of echo issues
Internet Explorer (11 or later) - flash player must be installed
- IE 11 (exclude IE in metro mode)
- IE Edge
Firefox (latest version) - except iOS and Android
Safari (latest version) - please don’t use private mode
Internet Browser - default browser on some Android devices
- Internet Browser is not supported on some Android devices like Samsung tab 3 (Android 4.1.2), Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android 5.0).
- Web chat is not supported on Android and iOS. When a provider uses chat on VSee Clinic sites, VSee Messenger will be opened.
- Minimum 200 kbps upload and download required (500 kbps recommended)
Instant Message / Text Chat
- Send private and group IM
- Drag-and-drop picture sending
Screen and Desktop Share
- One-click on any application window to privately share that application only
- Live annotation/drawing on any shared application
- Share multiple desktop screens & select a smaller region of the desktop to share
- Encrypted using 256-bit AES
- HIPAA Compliant (with signed BAA)
- Cloud recording available
- Does not require any video router or MCU, where VSee traffic streams directly between the computers for 1-1 calls, thus not requiring any media server. See VSee firewall rules at https://vsee.com/firewall
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.