Managing rooms and providers actually go hand-in-hand when you have Clinic Admin access. As Clinic Admin, you can:
- Create the room first then assign existing providers, or
- Create a Provider account first then assign it to existing rooms
Create a Room
1. Admin panel > Rooms
2. Click on +New Room.
3. Fill in with the required waiting room details.
Domain: This is the domain where you have admin access e.g. clinic.vsee.me. You cannot change this.
Slug: Main identifier of a room and is part of the Clinic URL. Combining the domain and slug creates the Clinic URL in this format: https://domain.vsee.me/u/slug e.g. https://clinic.vsee.me/u/myclinic
Name: Indicate the Room name. It will appear to patients as "Welcome to [Room Name]" e.g. typing "My Clinic" will show as "Welcome to My Clinic".
Code: This is a unique alphanumeric code that patients will use to enter your room via the VSee Clinic mobile app.
Assignments: This is where you assign existing users to the room. Skip this field if you haven't created the provider accounts yet. You can assign them later.
Is Active? (checkbox): This is ticked by default. Uncheck it if you do not want a room to be active.
4. Click Create.
You have successfully created a room! Do not forget to assign providers if you have not done yet. To check and test your new room, please type the clinic URL on your web or mobile browser.
Edit a Room
1. Admin panel> Rooms.
2. Search for the room. Check Show Inactive Rooms to display both active and inactive rooms.
3. Click on the pencil icon to edit a room.
4. To deactivate a room, uncheck Is Active? To delete a room entirely, click on the trash icon.
5. Click Update or OK to save your changes.