If a Clinic has the regular recording feature enabled, the recording will automatically start as soon as the call starts and the Providers can’t manually turn off the recording.
The Ad hoc recording feature allows Providers to start or stop the recording manually during the call.
How to Use the Ad Hoc Recording
1. In the call, click the 3 dots or the ellipsis.
2. Select Start recording.
3. A pop-up window will appear. Click on Start recording.
You will see a confirmation that the recording feature has started. You will also see a REC button at the top left as an indicator that the recording is in progress.
4. To end the recording, click once again the 3 dots or the ellipsis.
5. Select Stop recording.
6. A pop-up window will appear. Click on Confirm to stop the recording.
You can initiate multiple recordings within one call session.
Note: The same steps apply to group calls.
How to Download the Recording
1. Click on the Patients tab.
2. Under the All Visits tab, find the visit. And click on View Recording under the Action column.
3. Click Download under the Recording column.
4. A pop-up window will appear. Click on the Download icon.
As soon as the download is finished, the recording will auto-play for you to view.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
This article was last updated on: 8 June 2023