1. If you do not have a VSee Clinic account yet, you can sign up for Free VSee Clinic on this (setup page). It is free forever!
2. Fill in all fields and proceed by clicking Sign Up.
You will then be prompted to check your email to complete your registration. The activation link sent to your email will expire 24 hrs from the time of registration. You may need to repeat step 1 should the link expire.
3. Open your email and click Complete Setup.
4. Fill out the fields with the required information and tick checkboxes to set up your own clinic:
Password (Note: The password must contain at least one of the English uppercase characters (i.e. A-Z), one of the English lowercase characters (i.e. a-z), one of the base 10 digits (i.e. 0-9), and one of the non-alphanumeric characters (e.g. !, @, #, $, or &))
Specialty - you may select multiple specialties
Answer the question: Are you a physician?
Agree with the Terms and Agreement, including receiving emails from VSee.
Request for a BAA if your practice requires it for HIPAA compliance
5. Click Continue.
6. Personalize your waiting room:
Clinic Domain Name - your own personalized URL link that you can send out to patients to access your Clinic. (Cannot be changed after)
Clinic Name (can only be changed by a Clinic Admin on Premium and Enterprise accounts)
Profile Picture - preferably square (may be updated after set-up from your profile menu)
Bio - a short introduction of yourself so your patients can have an idea who you are and what you do (may be updated after set-up from your profile menu)
7. Click Complete Sign Up. You will then be directed to your Clinic dashboard.
Need more assistance? Send us an email at email@example.com or check out the Help section under the Profile Menu of your VSee Clinic.
This article was last updated on: 07 April 2023