We have new features available in this version which will be released this week (ETA 4th Sept 2020).
1. New! Additional Languages Available
These languages will be supported in VSee Clinic (web browser only, not available on mobile browser):
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
The Chinese translations are new in this update while the Spanish translation has been supported before and is improved in this release. To try it out, change your default browser language.
The six languages below are also included but will be released as Beta version since not all texts have been accurately translated yet. We will be improving the translations in the next few releases.
2. New! In-Browser Calls on Chrome OS (Beta Feature)
Good news for our Chromebook users! With this release, in-browser calls will be supported on Chromebook.
- Your Clinic must have In-browser calling feature enabled.
- Calls via the VSee app are still not supported.
Please note that this is a beta feature and will be continually improved in the next few releases.
3. New! Re-send Appointment Reminder to Patients
For confirmed appointments, VSee Clinic automatically sends these notifications to both provider and patient:
- Appointment confirmation - sent right after the appointment is confirmed.
- Appointment reminder - sent 24 hours (by default) before the actual appointment time.
These notifications are sent via email and/or SMS if the latter is enabled however patients may sometimes miss or lose them due to various reasons (email went to spam or was accidentally deleted).
In this Clinic release, we have added a functionality where providers and admins can manually re-send the appointment reminder to the same patient. To enable this feature for your clinic, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.