If you use a log-in for the clinic of your provider and you wish to cancel a scheduled appointment, you can do so on the VSee Clinic for Patient app.
First, you have to reach the clinic landing page of your provider so you can log in. Please refer to this article for more information: Where do I get my Room code or Room ID? - Knowledgebase / VSee Clinic for Patients - VSee Helpdesk
Signing In on the VSee Clinic for Patient App
1. Once you are on the Clinic Page of your provider, tap on Sign in here.
2. You will be taken to the Sign In page. You can tap on Sign In to enter your e-mail and password.
Note: If you have chosen to link your VSee account with Google or Apple ID, you can select that option.
You will be taken back to the main Clinic page logged in. You will now be able to see the details of your upcoming appointments if any.
Canceling a Scheduled Appointment
1. While logged in, tap on the appointment that you wish to cancel.
2. You will be taken to the Appointment Details screen. Tap on Cancel appointment.
Note: From this screen, you also have the option to begin the appointment if your scheduled appointment is within 15 minutes of the current time via the “Start Appointment” button.
3. You will be prompted to confirm the cancelation of the visit/appointment, tap on YES.
You will now be taken back to the Visits screen.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Last updated on: 23 June 2022