During an ongoing call, you can dial out a participant by keying in the contact’s local number or key in a PIN to add an interpreter or another participant.
Only moderators/hosts of the call may dial out a participant
The Dial Keypad will be grayed out at first, and will only get activated once you have initiated a dial-out.
How to Dial Out Using VSee Clinic
1. Once in the call, click on the ellipsis (…) to show the menu.
Note: The Dial-out PIN keypad is grayed out at this point. A Dial-out call must first be made before it gets activated.
2. Click on Dial a phone.
3. A pop-up window will appear. Enter a 10-digit US phone number.
4. Click on Dial Now button or hit Enter on your keyboard.
5. Click again on the ellipsis (…) on the menu tray.
6. Select Dial keypad as it is now clickable.
7. The dial keypad window will pop up and you can now select the number following the recorded instructions.
8. Once connected with the dial-out participant, click on X to close the dial keypad window and go back to the video call view.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on: 16 August 2022