A Clinic Admin can set different kinds of accesses to Provider accounts based on their User Roles.
Adding User Roles
1. Make sure the provider account is already created.
2. Admin panel > Users > Search for a provider > User Role.
3. Choose the provider's new additional role:
- Clinic Admin - can manage rooms, users and view reports
- Account manager - can only view reports
- Scheduler - can help in managing the scheduling of Patients
- Analyst - can only view the Analytics Dashboard and will not see any information with PHI
4. Select the User Role then Save Changes.
For further assistance, please contact us here.
Last updated on: 14 March 2022