To have a call with your provider or patient on an internet browser, you need to make sure the right microphone and camera are chosen and accessible.
Make sure no other applications are using the camera or microphone at the same time. Restarting the browser or device might also help
Make sure you are using the most recent version of the browser. Click here to check for browser updates.
These settings and troubleshooting will work, given that the microphone and camera are working properly.
When you enter a waiting room for the first time, you will be asked to give permission to access your camera & mic for use during a call. This step is mandatory for most browser applications to protect your privacy. Please be sure to select Allow when prompted.
For iPad or iPhone users, please use Safari, since calling via Chrome is not supported.
How to Allow Camera and Microphone
1. On your browser call tab, tap on the AA icon at the bottom left.
2. When the popup menu appears, select Website Settings.
3. When the settings window opens, ensure your Camera & Microphone are both set to Allow.
4. Select Done to save the new settings.
5. Unmute your mic and camera. Note: If still not working, you may need to reload the page & re-enter the waiting room again.
6. Once your mic and camera are working, tap I’m Ready. button to enter the call.
Check for Safari updates
1. Safari is updated as part of your regular iOS updates. To check for any updates not yet installed, open the App Store app from your device. Select Search.
2. Search for “Safari” app.
3. If the main button in the Safari tab is “Open”, it means your app is already up-to-date and ready to use.
If the button says “Update”, you need to tap on the Update button to update to the latest version.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
Last updated on: 29 June 2022