Please be informed that the status of some visits across all clinics have been and will be adjusted automatically by VSee system starting 21st Aug 2020.
The visits included on the Statistics Dashboard are visits with Completed status.
In some clinics, a large number of visits that already ended still have In-Progress status which may due to one of the following reasons:
- The provider did not check out the patient right away.
- The provider may have directly called from VSee Messenger instead from the Clinic dashboard.
- The provider may have already navigated away from the clinic when the "Checkout Patient" popup window was displayed.
The status of all clinic visits that follow the criteria below will be changed from In-Progress to Completed starting 21st Aug 2020.
- Visit start date is July 1, 2020 and onwards.
- Visit call duration is > 60 seconds.
- Visit status is "In-Progress" after 5 hours since start time.
How It Might Affect You
If you have Clinic Admin access to your clinic, this means you can view the Statistics Dashboard. There is a chance that your clinic's total number of visits have increased. The adjusted visits will appear as completed by "System User". Please note that there will be no change in the Reports view and during export.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.