Skip to main content
Tips and Tricks During a Large Group Call - Knowledgebase / VSee Messenger (Providers and Patients) - VSee Helpdesk
Tips and Tricks During a Large Group Call
Last updated: May 27, 2020 by Perry
- Have participants with low upload bandwidth mute their video.
- Mute your audio while not talking and unmute when you need to talk to.
- If you are sharing an application, consider sharing only the relevant areas by making it smaller.
- Make sure no other applications (or devices on your network) are using up bandwidth (downloading, streaming media, etc.)
- Plug in a network cable instead of Wi-fi.
- Date Created
- Mar 30, 2020