Dial Out a Phone
VSee lets you dial out to a mobile or landline number to add participants to an ongoing call at no additional cost.
How to Dial Out:
Make sure you are an assigned host (this is the person who started the call and anyone they assign).
- Click More.
Select Dial a Phone from the menu options.
3. Enter a 10-digit direct US phone number on the pop-up window.
4. Click Call Now - It will be enabled after a valid US phone number is entered.
- After the dial out call has been initiated, the phone participant will join as a blank call window identified by the phone number dialed.
Scope and Limitations:
- Dial out calls may only be initiated by a call host.
- Currently supports direct 10-digit US phone numbers only as there is no number pad to key in extension numbers.
- Only available on Basic VSee Clinic and Enterprise Accounts.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.