Dial Out a Phone
VSee lets you dial out to a mobile or landline number to add participants to an ongoing call at no additional cost.
How to Dial Out:
Make sure you are an assigned host (this is the person who started the call and anyone they assign).
1. Click More.
2. Select Dial a Phone from the menu options.
Note: The Dial-out PIN keypad is grayed out at this point. A Dial-out call must first be made before it gets activated.
4. Click Call Now or hit Enter on your keyboard. It will be enabled after a valid US phone number is entered.
5. Click again on More (…) on the menu tray.
6. Select Dial keypad as it is now clickable.
7. The dial keypad window will pop up and you can now select the number following the recorded instructions.
After the dial-out call has been initiated, the phone participant will join as a blank call window identified by the phone number dialed.
8. Click on Close to exit the dial keypad window and go back to the video call view. Or you can also drag the dial keypad window aside to uncover the video windows of the participants.
Scope and Limitations:
Dial-out calls may only be initiated by a call host.
Only available on Basic VSee Clinic and Enterprise Accounts.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.