This stability test aims to check your network's packet loss rate, round trip time and delay jitter for detection of potential issues which may affect the quality of your video calls.
- Go to https://test.vsee.com/network_test/index.html.
- Prior to the start of your video call, please run this test preferably on Google Chrome. Ideally the test page should be the visible(selected) tab otherwise browser may throttle CPU usage and cause inaccurate test result.
- Keep this test running while doing a video call.
- This test can be stopped at any time. It will automatically stop after 2 hours, or when your network results reach >20% packet loss rate for more than 3 minutes.
- To save your results, click on the Stop button then on the Save as image button.
- Please send the saved image to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.